What fits inside a tool roll?
The design allows you to choose. The large zippered pocket always seems able to swallow a new tool. Here's a basic list of what you might carry:
- 8mm-23mm Combination wrenches
- 2.5mm-8mm Stubby hex key set
- 6" Adjustable crescent wrench
- Adjustable or needle nose pliers
- 3/8" Ratchet and extension with sockets from 6mm-17mm
- Spark plug socket and spare plug
- Phillips and slot head screw drivers
- A hand full of zip ties
- Shock spanner wrench
- Tire pressure gauge
- Feeler gauge set
Does it come with tools?
Can I attach the tool roll to my bike?
Yes. No special hardware is needed; the closure straps are long enough to tie the roll onto your motorcycle's frame or you can strap this onto your saddlebag mounting hardware. Same as the saddle bags, there are some things to note:
- The tool roll absolutely must not touch your exhaust- it will burn the tool roll.
- If your motorcycle does not have a tubular frame design, you may not be able to attach the tool roll without additional hardware. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets see what we can do.