After a successful Kickstarter debut, this pack is now available for order.
Classic and beautifully simple, the Extra Mile Backpack is a heritage quality everyday bag, with a touch of contemporary design. After thousands of miles of riding, countless commutes, and more trips than we can remember—we are proud to offer a pack you can count on for years of service.
It's in the details:
This heavy duty, waxed canvas pack features a drawstring opening and cover flap to keep everything you need inside - and out of the elements. Full grain leather straps with functional brass buckles create the refined and rustic feel of traditional Swiss military rucksacks - while heavy-duty ring snap closures give you convenient access to your things. Extra-wide, fully adjustable shoulder straps disperse the weight of your bag while shoulder load adjusters give you a customizable carry profile that makes the bag fit your body for all-day comfort.
- At a lean 20L, the drawstring rucksack is perfect for school, work, or an overnight trip. Dimensions are 18.5" tall x 16.5" wide x 6.5" deep.
- 18oz heavy duty waxed canvas: Long-loved for its rugged character., waxed canvas is a thick, 100% cotton fabric that's saturated in wax. It's the OG weatherproofing fabric.
The leather thickness on our Extra Mile bags is 3 to 3.5mm
- Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather: all our straps and accents. The strongest, most durable, high-grade leather we could get. It only gets better with age. It’s THICK. It’s durable. But it’s still breathable.
- Honeycomb Ripstop Lining: The main compartment comes with a laptop sleeve, a zippered pocket for your electronics, and admin pockets to keep you organized, all in a honeycomb ripstop lining that totally pops. The lining is light, durable, and easy to wipe clean, giving these bags a distinctive look.
- Brass Metal Hardware: No dinky, easily broken, plastic buckles, zippers, or hardware on these bags. We went all metal to make sure these bags last.
- Bottom Lash Tabs: Got something too large to fit in your bag? No problem. Extra Mile Bags have two full-grain leather lash tabs. These let you tie down a tripod, jacket, boots, bedroll, or tent to the bottom of your bag.
- Pockets: Two exterior side pockets are great for water bottles and a full-size 'journal pocket' on the front gives you easy access to your tablet, book, or snacks, without having to open the main compartment.
Take our Extra Mile Bags for a spin and let us know what you think.