After a successful Kickstarter debut, this duffle is now available for order.
Classic and beautifully simple, the Extra Mile Duffle is a heritage quality everyday bag, with a touch of contemporary design. After thousands of miles of riding, countless commutes, and more trips than we can remember—we are proud to offer a pack you can count on for years of service.
It's in the details:
Whether you're loading it into your 4x4 or catching a cross-country flight, the Extra Mile Duffle is ready for wherever you're headed. The heavy duty waxed canvas material will protect your things from the elements while looking refined and rustic - like the traditional Swiss military rucksacks its inspired by. Keep your stuff organized, inside and out, with multiple, sizable admin pockets for your passport, tickets, cables etc. The eye catching ripstop lining is just one more reminder that this simple, stylish bag is anything but basic. When it comes to utility, nothing beats a duffle bag. The full grain, corded leather handles and removable shoulder strap make it easy breezy to carry.
- At 30L, the duffle is great for a trip to the gym, or a weekend away. Dimensions are 20" wide x 10" tall x 11" deep.
- 18oz heavy duty waxed canvas: Long-loved for its rugged character., waxed canvas is a thick, 100% cotton fabric that's saturated in wax. It's the OG weatherproofing fabric.
- The leather thickness on our Extra Mile bags is 3 to 3.5mm
- Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather: all our straps and accents. The strongest, most durable, high grade leather we could get. It only gets better with age. It’s THICK. It’s durable. But it’s still breathable.
- Honeycomb Ripstop Lining: The main compartment comes with a laptop sleeve, a zippered pocket for your electronics and admin pockets to keep you organized, all in a honeycomb ripstop lining that totally pops. The lining is light, durable, and easy to wipe clean, giving these bags a distinctive look.
- Brass Metal Hardware: No dinky, easily broken, plastic buckles, zippers, or hardware on these bags. We went all metal to make sure these bags last.
- Bottom Lash Tabs: Got something too large to fit in your bag? No problem. Extra Mile Bags have two full-grain leather lash tabs. These let you tie down a tripod, jacket, boots, bedroll, or tent to the bottom of your bag.
- Pockets: Two exterior side pockets are great for water bottles and a full size 'journal pocket' on the front gives you easy access to your tablet, book, or snacks, without having to open the main compartment.
Take our Extra Mile Bags for a spin and let us know what you think.